1940 at Crosley Field in Cincinnati.
Carl H. Lindner, Sr. came to Cincinnati in 1931 and started the Lindner Brothers Icecream Company. He is credited with introducing the “triple-dip” ice cream cone to this area. He sold his interest in that company and in 1940 started the first United Dairy Farmers store.
Camera crews set up to photograph Cincinnati Redleg’s players in 1932
paramount theater // cincinnati (1931)
From our lantern slide collection: Gilbert Avenue, looking south toward downtown Cincinnati, circa 1915.
The old public library in Cincinnati before it was demolished in 1955. Photos from the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, via Messy Nessy Chic (where there are more photos and lots of info).
Fountain Square, Cincinnati, 1973